Introduce Myself

我的照片
Vyvy here.A Leo Lady. As time goes by,I'm already 20 now.But I still acts like a kid. I prefer to live in a world of my own.And my goal is to become a strong and confident lady.

5.23.2010

Happy Birthday to...LaraIN..^^

23th May is Larain b'daY...

we all Winter Warmers Staff will celebrated with her..!!

At night 9.++pm, i arrived W.W... then i get ready for the specially present...^^

nice bo???^.^


suddenly,our outlet manager come here... he say he saw me n him at jusco, but he cant comfirm...

aiyo..he tell everyone:"today i saw travy and her bf at jusco,but i ask her,she still teh gong teh gong 1"

i think our outlet manager also crazy 1...=.=

When closing,Larain come here...

Waa..she make up and become Lenglui lo...

haha..she still wan take chair,take table ar..

After closing, We go "Bad"(i still dunno how to write=.=")celebrated Larain b'day..^.^

waaa..they still crazy 1..

order 1 tower of TIGER..haha


I cant drink it coz i dun like the taste..en..nt good..!! after 1 hour.. they drunk already, OMG...!!

so dark ..cant video..


Make a wish..!!


haha..take photo..take photo..



All the W.W staff!!^^

I wish Larain can feel happy in your whole life...!!

没有评论:

发表评论