Introduce Myself

我的照片
Vyvy here.A Leo Lady. As time goes by,I'm already 20 now.But I still acts like a kid. I prefer to live in a world of my own.And my goal is to become a strong and confident lady.

5.16.2010

Wint3r warmers Again..=p

14th May 2010

Hang out with my dear Princess,Amber...

haha...

but no shopping...

i juz accompany her coz she muz do revision before go back college...

we choose a nice place do revision...
haha..

Tat's right...!!!

is WINTER WARMERS...

I give her some recommend about the member promotion...

Hehe...

we ordered 2 of ICED BLUEBERRY TEA ,1 piece of MAPLE CAKE & 1 piece of BLACK FOREST(my favorite o^^)...

Aiyo..Amber...u "tou pai"me..


After tat,
Soe give me a "specially snack"...


Juz for staff only wor...^^

I think the cherry is not enough...
Haha...

I requires them to put more cherry and cream...

WAAA....


Seem like shit 1...haha...
Anyway~~

I like it..^^

See...
Amber is hardworking for her revision...
But before this ,
She always online!online...!!haha


At Night,
Chloe meet us at there...

We eating dinner at there...
Waa...

Chloe & Amber ordered M-RICE...
Look like delicious wor..




Chloe using my laptop online seriously...>.<

Have a nice day ...!!!

没有评论:

发表评论