Introduce Myself

我的照片
Vyvy here.A Leo Lady. As time goes by,I'm already 20 now.But I still acts like a kid. I prefer to live in a world of my own.And my goal is to become a strong and confident lady.

1.06.2012

< 1st Jan 2012 > Wedding Day for DunYang & Jenny

Hmm...I'm BAD in English...
But...I'll try my best and complete this blog...Make it clearness and understand...

Let's me CHALLENGE it...Hehe..

Okay~This story start from 31th December 2011...

On this day, we take the DINOSAURS go for helping our groom~

When we sat in the DINOSAURS ...



WooWaa~ Whose the guy... Can I know your name?or can I have your phone number? Haha...Just kidding...This's my CUTEST HUBBY...











First time ,I sat in this SPECIAL car..
Wao~!?
"I feel good~!? TaLa TaLa TaLaTa..."
(This song from NTV7 d)
o(╯□╰)o





After we back from the bridal salon, we clean the DINOSAURS...
Cause RAINNING, and “it” already become dirty...YER~~



JiangJiangJiangJiang~
Let's us welcome
our white DINOSAURS..
↖(^ω^)↗
Cool,izit?

It alrerady parking in my house ...wakaka...










Wash!Wash!Wash!
Huh...
Why I become the "Mariah"?
╮(╯_╰)╭








Hey...
Here have a funny episode...=)
Let's me tell you all...

At that time,when my mommy preparing dinner...
She asked my hubby,"I'm cooking the chicken congee,and you having dinner at here,okay?"
He said,"Ooo...okay okay...thanks auntie..."(I think he feel shy in that moment...Haha..SOooo..Cute..)
After 10 minutes, He feel tired and sleepy...
He was going home to take bath and sleep...
And he told my mommy,"Auntie..sorry ya..I'm back home first..."
My mommy asked,"O...okay...But you will come back ,izit?"
He answered,"Yes...I'll come back for dinner.."

Haha~!?The feeling too FUNNY...
Seem like a mother called her son come home for dinner...=P

Hahahahahaha~
I'm LAUGHING now~!!!XD

At night,
After we attended the opening house...
We go to Auto City for new year countdown...

Oh...
Traffic Jam...But we go by motor...XD
Easy to reach destination...
wakaka...
We're the lucky one~

Started to countdown...

5...
4...
3...
2...
1...



Yeah...!?Happy New Year...!!Guys...

See...the fireworks...!?↖(^ω^)↗














Happy New Year..Dear..Muackzz...!
Love you forever...(*^__^*) ...














=========================NEXT DAY(1st JAN 2012)============================

We woke up at 7.30am...

Cause this day is Dunyang 's wedding day...

We reach DunYang's house around 8am...and waiting for him...


A pair of the small pillow...
Have OUR NAME sewn on the small pillow o...

Left side pillow,
AmberTang,DavidChong,YXTan,
Louis&Travy,JacyLow,RobertEng,
 ChloeCheng

Right side pillow,
DY Ang (Husband)&Jenny Lau (Wife)
Their DATE:01012012

And a pair of BVL (perfume) put beside the special music box...

Hope you like it...DunYang...=)




Both of us will become PANDA...
See...The black circle...T^T













Hee...guys...
Guess which one is the BRIDE's CAR...?



DINOSAURS?












OR












BMW?




Hmm...When BORED,we all view the wedding photos...
Not bad lo...



Let's this photos describing the stories =)








Huh?!What is this??














Guy...Are you okay?
O(∩_∩)O

















DunYang...Congratulations...
You're updated to BABA...

Whatever lah...
Wish you have a Happy Marriage...
(*^__^*)



没有评论:

发表评论