This's my cutest dear's first surprise,
Because he know that I want to "visit" the Stone Age Cafe...
Thanks ya...Dear~
Nah~Here is Stone Age..!?
Hehe...That's my cutest dear is reading menu seriously...=)
But low-light...this photo look like FUZZY...
Qiang~Qiang~Qiang~!?
Valentine's Dinner reach...!?
Yummy~
Haha..It's limited edition d...
Thanks my dear, muackzz!! (*^__^*)
Then...How about my 14th February this day?
I woke up early, and prepared LOVELY BREAKFAST for my cutest dear...=)
Haha...When cooking, I still wear my cute cute pajamas =.=''
Nah..Nah..My LOVELY BREAKFAST...
At night,we just having dinner at "kopitiam"...
After,we going Auto City...
Haha...Both of us wear couple t-shirt together...The couple t-shirt is his Valentine's gift XD
Very CUTE...!!
Standing on the Valentine's Bridge...
Take photo!! =)
I woke up early, and prepared LOVELY BREAKFAST for my cutest dear...=)
Haha...When cooking, I still wear my cute cute pajamas =.=''
Nah..Nah..My LOVELY BREAKFAST...
At night,we just having dinner at "kopitiam"...
After,we going Auto City...
Haha...Both of us wear couple t-shirt together...The couple t-shirt is his Valentine's gift XD
Very CUTE...!!
Standing on the Valentine's Bridge...
Take photo!! =)





没有评论:
发表评论