Introduce Myself

我的照片
Vyvy here.A Leo Lady. As time goes by,I'm already 20 now.But I still acts like a kid. I prefer to live in a world of my own.And my goal is to become a strong and confident lady.

2.18.2012

My Princess

My princess,

How are you recently,
How about your study?
Do you remember who I am?

Haha...The last sentence is a joke...

Actually,
I miss you so much...

Since we're graduated from secondary school...
Gradually,we're less the contact...

Becuase of you must continues your "university of road"...
During that time,I feel SUPER confuse in my future...
Finally, I choose "working" to continues my life...

After that,
We're separated ...

Princess,
Do you still remember about our school life?
It's have fun and happy...

Seem like your "college life"...

Although,you're busy for assignment, homework or presentation,
But your roommate will accompany you...

During the school holidays,
You will hang out with your roommate or new friend from college...

They will accompany you when...
Walk to school
After schoo

Now,I have to be REPLACED,I can't always stay with you...
I can't always be your audience...
I'm so sorry to you...



Anyway,
I hope you're enjoy in your "college life"...=)

Hmm~
When I'm in a relantionship with a guy,
You will complain me,
Said,"You're always ZhongSeQingYou..."

And now I'm feel so so so so...sorry to you,Princess...
Before this,I can't balanced my love and friendship...
But now I can balanced it...

I hope you don't be disappointed again...=)

Nah...Let's me show off our "Funny" photos...
It's will make you smile and luagh...=)

Our "HorJiMui"

Both of us always go to sing K..Haha
First time,you're trying skate...We teach you...XD
We're celebrated Christmas Day on 2010~Super HAPPY~

 Thanks for you support...Come back BM and celebrated my birthday..=)

Here is the last photo,when I meet you...
At E&O Hotel...

Keep in touch,
My princess.^_^.


2 条评论:

  1. 其实讲你重色轻友~你确实有点咯..约你出来~你都没空..都是和你男友在一起~或者是你男友会帮你拒绝我..讲真的~那时我真的有点不爽~为什么他要这样呢?!!导致我慢慢的~忘记你..或者应该讲不太想破坏我对你朋友的印象~导致我们友谊越来越疏远~现在你和我讲你可以公平..我确实有点开心..你还记得我这个朋友XD 找一天出来聚会吧^^

    回复删除
  2. 我怎么可能可以忘记你...我们是多少年的朋友了...
    谢谢你...我的公主...

    回复删除