Introduce Myself

我的照片
Vyvy here.A Leo Lady. As time goes by,I'm already 20 now.But I still acts like a kid. I prefer to live in a world of my own.And my goal is to become a strong and confident lady.

4.20.2012

A bouquet of flowers

On this day, My cutest dear sent me a bouquet of flowers...

So surprise!?And feel So sweet...

TaTaaaaaaa...

It looks SUPER cute ,right?I think so too...
 

Actually,My dear and I entered the contest on the Valentine's Day...

And we won the competition,we received some "surprise" gifts...

The "surprise" gift included a lot of food voucher and a bouquet of flowers...That's all...Hahaaaa...

Oh...The stupid employee of the Axxx Cxxx...

They posted on the facebook,said that they will contact the winner by phone call within 3days...

You know...How long we get the gifts?Around 2 months...

When dear want to take the gift,the employee look like have a lot of reason and excuses to decline...

First time,he said he sick...
Second time,he said he is in hospital...
Third time,he said he leave the gifts in the office...Blablablaaaa...

Finally, we received the gift as yesterday...

Anyway, I feel so happy...

Dear...Love you forever...Muackzzz...

没有评论:

发表评论