Introduce Myself

我的照片
Vyvy here.A Leo Lady. As time goes by,I'm already 20 now.But I still acts like a kid. I prefer to live in a world of my own.And my goal is to become a strong and confident lady.

5.15.2012

Weeeeeeee...

Woohoo!!
Finally,I...got it!!
Cause I succeeded in passing the driving test!!
I'm managed to pass my driving test after months of practice already...

*Here, I got this great result but I look like gaunt still...

*My lucky number 32 and the lucky colour Yellow in my driving test...

But my dear...
He was amazed by my result...Wuwu *crying...

I have been waiting for so long before the test...
Cause there are too many people take the driving test on the same day...
Oh!!
I like a cat in hot bricks before the test in this morning...

Anyway,
I've passed the driving test!!


Thanks for all of your support!!
My dear, My family, and My friends...


没有评论:

发表评论