Introduce Myself

我的照片
Vyvy here.A Leo Lady. As time goes by,I'm already 20 now.But I still acts like a kid. I prefer to live in a world of my own.And my goal is to become a strong and confident lady.

7.24.2012

Our Memories At The Love Lane

22th July 2012
When, on Sunday, we celebrated my nephew,Anjely's birthday.
Just a simply birthday, I bought a 1/2 kg fresh creams cake and that's black sesame favourite.

 *Anjely and her handsome brother, Marcus.

*Aha...DearDear and I look so gaunt.=P

After celebrated her birthday, DearDear and I went to Penang because of we want to find the murals.
Unfortunately, we haven't seen any murals but we find another special place.

 *When we reached the Love Lane.

 
 
 *Hmm...What you see any special in this photos? =)

*Too many patterns.Hahasss. 

*After Love Lane, the blazing sunlight make us feel tired.

Wow...Started to enjoying the dinner time!!
*We met the guys at Gold Steamboot.

*Rendall, are you feel so HUNGRY?Yummy!!Haha...

Have a nice day!!=D




没有评论:

发表评论